What you will need:
- Black cardboard
- Craft knife
- Dowel sticks
- Wood glue (or a glue gun with glue sticks)
- White chalk to write with
1. Trace an arrow shape on the black cardboard using a pencil and ruler.
2. Cut the arrow out using a craft knife and ruler.
3. Using white chalk, write some wording out on the arrows like ‘this way’, ‘that way’, ‘here’ or ‘there’. You can really get creative with this.
4. Glue the arrows to the dowel stick using wood glue (or a glue gun) and wait for them to dry properly.
5. Push the dowel arrows into the garden, using them as clues for the little ones to hunt for Easter eggs.
To make this whole process a little easier, you can download the arrows in printable format below, print them on white cardboard from TrenDIY, use a craft knife and ruler or scissors to cute them out and follow the instructions above to make them.
Click on the link below to download your printable Easter arrows.